The more work I do the larger my wishlist of things (would it be unreasonable to call them “resources”?) become. Omitting the big stuff, like 3 years at Drama School, here’s a realisic list of the achievable. (Well realistic-ish).
- Video Camera (Probably most important as I need to see what I’m doing)
- Tripod (Can’t do everything one-handed or bent over to table height)
- Microphone (Be nice not to have to shout at computor)
- Playing Shakespeare – John Barton
- Tea With Trish
- The Vocal Arts Workbook and DVD – David Carey and Rebecca Clark Carey
- What’s My Motivation? – Michael Simkin
- Actions: The Actor’s Thesaurus – Terry Johnson
- The BBC Acting Series: The Complete Six DVD Set
- Acting in Film [DVD]
Think I need some work.